An investment model that places
community-based recovery first
Our decades of expertise in recovery center management, as well as venture capital, make Incarnate Recovery a truly unique partner.
We are not only able to secure hard-to acquire capital for community-based recovery centers, but work beside them at every step of planning, design and build to ensure safety and success.
A summary of our core services is below. Whether you’re seeking to expand an existing site or create a new facility in your community, we can help you evaluate possibilities in open partnership. Contact us for an initial conversation.
- Site Selection and Evaluation
- Feasibility Site Plan
- Lenders Evaluation
- Contracting with Architects, Engineers, and Consultants
- Conceptual Design
- Economic Feasibility Analysis
- Project Organization and Timetable
- City Entitlement Process
- Municipality Submittal and Review
- Pre-construction Coordination
- Awarding General Contractor
- Finalize Budget
- Building Permits Approval
- Final Budget and Lease
- Close Off Escrow
- General Contracting Mobilization
- Building Construction
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Tenant Move In
See if your program qualifies.
Whether you’re seeking to expand an existing site or create a new facility, we look forward to creating a brighter future with you. To see if your program qualifies for our partnership, please complete our questionnaire: